The mission of the Hillsborough River State Park Preservation Society, Inc., is to enhance and perpetuate the Hillsborough River State Park and the Fort Foster State Historic Site.
The Hillsborough River State Park Preservation Society, Inc., is a volunteer nonprofit, citizen-support organization created to generate public awareness, education, and financial support for the preservation and maintenance of Hillsborough River State Park/Fort Foster Historic Site. Hillsborough River State Park Preservation Society is classified as a “not-a-private” foundation under section 509(a). All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
As a member, you can help us enhance the various programs and services offered within the park. Financial and volunteer contributions help us implement projects approved by park management in the Master Site Plan. Whatever your level of support, you can take pride that your involvement will help increase the interest and understanding of the heritage and natural environment of the park.
· Receive newsletters & e-mails with the latest park news
· Pay no entry fee the last Saturday of every month (Friends Appreciation Day)
· Outings and special events
· Expand your outdoor skills & interests
· Make new friends and professional contacts
· Share in the satisfaction of helping to preserve a significant part of the Real Florida for all time
Simply print and fill out This Form (PDF 124k) and mail it to us with your check.